June 21, 2015

Buns from six different countries

collagee

Hello! Today my post will be all about hair and espesially about buns that are so trendy this Summer.  I decided to discover buns as different countries. I know that all buns are wearable in the whole world, but I have their associations to some particular countries in my head that I want to share with you.


                                                                             

Japan

IMG_2142

This bun is created of tight braid. It isn't very messy bun so it's looks a little bit like a geisha's hairstyle. If you match red lips and bright foundation, a Japanese look will be mastered!

IMG_2143

                                                                             

Sweden

IMG_2141

I think that one of the first who wore this half loose hair bun was a Swedish singer MØ. So I inspired by her tried to do this messy and careless hairstyle. 

IMG_2133


                                                                             

France

IMG_2139

This bun reminds me a bit of Audrey Hepbun's hairstyle from "Breakfast at Tiffany's". Although the movie is American but the main character is elegant like a Parisian. This bun is easy to do, comfortable to wear and also makes everything more chick.

IMG_2121

IMG_2138

                                                                             

America


IMG_2134

This is a classical messy bun which became very popular in tumblr about five years ago. Well not the mention the comfort, this bun is looks stylish and matches a boho look. For me it looks a bit American because it doesn't require many hairstyling tools and time.

IMG_2135

                                                                             

South Korea

IMG_2129

This hairstyle contains two little buns aside. This hairstyle looks very cute. Matching a chocker it could look 90s grungy, but with cute and subtle elements it could look a little bit asian and maybe Korean.

IMG_2131

IMG_2130

                                                                             

Spain

IMG_2127

This classical bun always looks very sophisticated and makes the face more aristocratic. Also this bun makes me to remember Spanish dances where women wear low buns. Wearing red lipstick and red roses in the hair you will look like a beauty from hot and sunny Spain.

IMG_2128

6 comments:

  1. Dear Elenah!
    Your blog is absolutely gorgeous and I really enjoy reading it! I loved your new post about different hairbuns- perhaps you could also do a tutorial on them? However, while reading, I couldn't help but notice the amount of grammatical mistakes in your text. Your blog's content is very lovely and it would be a shame if it was ruined by the lack of your English skills.
    Wishing you all the best, dear!
    Xx Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these hairstyles, great post x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! So many buns to try out!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete