June 24, 2015

Denim Blueee

hihi

Hola!

After a long stream of serial 'Twin Peaks' I felt so influenced by early 90s aesthetics. So I took my mom's old levi's denim jacket and cut off the sleeves... And here I go with a blue denim vest. Matching black and white and adding 90s denim it came up an outfit for a little bit chilly summer day. Also, if you hadn't noticed, I'm wearing glasses for the first time in my blog!
While retouching these photos I was listening to madonna and queen so i think that my mood could be seen the way I represent to you my photos. I tried to experiment with graphic backgrounds and eclectic compositions... Also, I would like to thank my friend Beatrice for capturing these photos! :*

sooo...

***
shirt: H&M
vest: Levi's
skirt: H&M
glasses: Guess
bag: Sisley
sandals: Geox

DSC09757red



convienent


hangup


DSC00044redd

DSC00025red

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I've wanted to start watching Twin Peaks for a long time. I've heard it's really good :)

    Maria
    http://immariav.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, you should watch it! It's amazing!!! xoxo

      Delete