July 5, 2015

Curliness

DSC02625red

Hola!
When the Summer is so hot I want wear anything but light fabric clothes. So, for today I decided to show you how I look in a casual Summer day for a walk.
I don't have many sundresses so I rock the shorts. I love these ones that you see in the photos. They are light, high-waisted and comfortable, their pattern is a bit 70s. Wearing a long-sleeved top in Summer is a bit challenging but when it's cotton and white color it feels so light and looks classy.
Also, you have never seen my hair like that. Yeah, me too! It's the first time when I curled my hair in that small and spiral curls. At first I couldn't used to them but after a few hours it felt so summery and natural that I in loved with them!

***
blouse: Max&Co
shorts: H&M
bag: Sisley
sandals: Geox
sunglasses: Marc Jacobs

DSC02243red

DSC02607red

DSC02617red

DSC02626red
selfie time huh...

wait

DSC02585red   

DSC02586ED   DSC02614red



4 comments:

  1. You look very pretty and natural ! I love your outfit, these shorts are gorgeous, I recently bought almost the same at Stradivarius. Casual outfits are the best for summer, and you're rocking this one!

    Have a nice day,
    Maria - http://www.marvellousfeels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great summer look and i love your hair!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete