August 30, 2015

Black to Back to School

DSC09125 3red


Hallo!


I am sorry for not writing in blog for weeks! I was very busy photographing and editing photos of other models! Maybe, I will show these snaps on this blog one day!
It’s the last Sunday of Summer (sad), so I decided to create an outfit which is perfect for the first days in School. 
A checked skirt is a great choice for school. But if you want to create a 90s look, i suggest to you to wear a chocker and a pair of classical white sneakers. Don’t forget to tie a sweater around the hips - you will rock the street style!
I personally think that all the tote and shoulder bags are so uncomfortable for school so I decided to buy a new backpack. I chose a black one because whenever it gets boring, i can always grab some paints and redesign it by myself...

DSC09033 3red

DSC09231 3red


DSC09003 3red


DSC08972 3red DSC08965 3red

DSC08925 3red


DSC09354 3red

***
Skirt: vintage
Shirt: United Colors of Benetton
Sneakers: Tom Tailor
Sweater: Hennes
Backpack: Mi Pack
Belt: Celine


DSC09375 3red

No comments:

Post a Comment